Brand new "KFI" Multi-Mount Winch Kit for the following Honda ATV's:
All 2007-2009 Honda Rancher 420's that have a stock rear 1-1/4" rear receiver hitch.
If your Rancher 420 doesn't have the rear 1-1/4" receiver hitch you may use this as a removeable front winch or possible purchase the rear 1-1/4" receiver hitch from your local dealer.
This kit will allow you to mount your winch on the front or the rear of your Honda Rancher 420 using the stock rear 1-1/4" receiver and the supplied front 1-1/4" receiver.
Kit includes the following:
(1) Front 1-1/4" Receiver that mounts in the location shown in the picture (#100710).
(1) 1-1/4" receiver Winch Mount (#100615)
(1) 20" Quick Connect that gets wired to your winch leads (#QC-20)
(1) 48" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the front of your Rancher (#QC-48)
(1) 96" Quick Connect that goes from your winch contactor to the rear of your Rancher (#QC-96)
(1) Standard 1/2" Hitch Pin
Designed to work with the following Winches on the 1-1/4" Receiver Mount:
(Note: With some winches the motor may be on the opposite side. This will require the rotation of the winch and the cable will need to be pulled all of the way out and then respooled in the opposite direction. Just make sure that your cable comes out between spool and the mounting plate when completed. This will also require you to reverse the wiring on the winch. With some winches you may need to remove or reverse the backing plate )